The H4 offers full-sized vertical panel saw productivity in economical machines. The model H4 saws cut within 1/32″ on a wide variety of panel materials up to 1¾” thick. H-Series saws are used in all kinds of panel processing applications.
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1 ¾”steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
SAFETY SPEED CUT - H4 PANEL SAW
Features Max. Crosscut 50"/1270mm Max. Rip Cut Unlimited Max. Cut Thickness 1 3/4"/45mm Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square 1/32"/.8mm Saw Blade Diameter 8"/210mm Motor 15 amp, 120V, 220V Frame Length 120"/3050mm Product shipping information Weight 244 lbs Dimensions 120 × 11 × 70 in