I'm a product description. I'm a great place to add more details about your product such as sizing, material, care instructions and cleaning instructions.
Clausing Drill Press 20" Variable Speed, Multi-Spindle
- 150 to 2000 rpm... speeds to drill large holes, small holes to spot face, counterbore and ream.
- A flip of the switch changes from low range to high range, perfect for production applications with quick change tooling.
- Greater capacity, too, with Clausing LOW/HIGH, production rated 1-1/8" in cast iron, 7/8" in steel with optional power feed.
- Heavy-duty precision head... all bearing surfaces are precision bored simultaneously for exact alignment. Eight ball bearings support the drive and spindle, lower spindle bearing has a double row to absorb both radial and thrust loads.
- Clausing multiple spindle drills can be custom built with any number of 20" heads, with choice of high or slow speed drives, hand or power feeds, can be combined in a multiple spindle drill to meet your specific requirements.