The most cost-effective, entry-level digital readout system that incorporates display technology, the DRO100 offers features and versatile software. Designed and manufactured in the USA, ACU-RITE readouts are the first choice of machine tool builders and users alike.
The currently moving axis can be geographically highlighted. In “dynamic zoom” mode, the position value is zoomed to its maximum size depending on the number of digits. This greatly improves legibility—especially from a great distance.
When you switch on the digital readout for the first time, the DRO100 supports you with an installation guide. You are led step by step through the most important settings until the device is ready for operation.
Depending on the ambient-light conditions at the machine, you can switch the screen of the DRO100 to a light or dark background.
ACU-RITE - DRO100 DIGITAL READOUT
Application Milling, turning, grinding, boring and general purpose Axes Up to 3 Encoder Inputs TTL Display Step
- Adjustable, max. 7 digits
- Linear axis: 1 mm to 0.0001 mm
- Angular axis: 1° to 0.001° (00° 00′ 01”)
- 1 Axis (DRO101), 2 Axes (DRO102) or 3 Axes (DRO103)
- 7-inch color wide screen (15:9)
- Resolution 800 x 480 pixels for Position Values, Dialog Messages, Input and Graphic Functions
- feed rate display
- Feed Rate Display
- Multiple Language Support
- Help Function
- Zero Reset
- Instant Inch/mm Conversion
- Instant Radius/Diameter Conversion
- Axis error: Linear 1 segment
- Position-Trac™ Home Reference System
Data Interface USB 2.0 type C
- For Output of Parameters to a USB Stick or PC
- For Input of Parameters, Remote Control of Keys and Commands
- Single-Position Tilting Base
- Multiposition Holder
- Protective Cover
Electrical Requirements AC 100 V to 240 V (±10 %), 50 Hz to 60 Hz (±5 %), ≤ 33 W Operating Temperature 0° to 45º C (32º to 113º F) Protection EN60529 IP 40, front panel IP 54 Weight 1.5 kg